1. I am 32 years old.
2. I must eat dark chocolate every day lest I get cranky.
3. Prime numbers are my favorites.
4. I have one brother and three sisters-in-law.
5. When I grow up, I want to be the mom who makes the best cookies.
6. I read the New Yorker every night before I go to bed but I skip the Finance and Fiction stories.
7. I married a brilliant, kind-hearted, funny and HOT man.
8. I knit and I sew.
9. I am obsessed with my camera.
10. I am obsessed with a lot of things.
11. I have been to the Netherlands, Germany, China, Spain, France, the UK, Austria, Italy, Morocco and Switzerland.
12. I hate dusting.
13. I love dogs.
14. When I make the bed or go to sleep, the pillows have to be placed with the open ends facing outwards otherwise I just can't deal.
15. I live in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
16. I see numbers in color and shapes. I thought everybody did until fairly recently.
17. I am terrible - the WORST - at returning phone calls. I am getting better, though. Try me.
18. I also love the Real Housewives of anywhere.
19. I wish I was more patient.
20. One of my eyes is bluer and one is greener.
21. My dad makes the best popcorn in the world.
22. I am terribly proud of my husband and my friends.
23. I miss my parents and wish I got to see them more often.
24. I am a Christian.
25. I LOVE green tea and have to have it every day but not after 3pm.
26. I eat a LOT of salt.
27. I wish I was a runner but I have horrible knees.
28. I really like yoga.
29. I am a list-maker.
30. I get songs in my head sometimes for days on end. Currently it's Cee-Lo.
31. Sunset is my favorite time of day.
32. I went to college at Auburn and loved it and love to tell stories about it to anyone who will listen.